10 Man Naxxramas tuning changes:
Gothik the Harvester:
- Feedback provided that this encounter was undertuned, we’ve increased the health of Gothik’s adds in order to provide a challenge. We will keep a close eye on our raiders’ performance and tune the encounter accordingly in the future if it proves to be far too difficult.
- - Retuned the health and damage of Gothik the Harvester’s P1 adds.
- - Unrelenting Trainee health increased by 55%.
- - Unrelenting Trainee melee damage increased by 350%. –They were barely hurting the tank.
- - Unrelenting Death Knight health increased by 40%.
- - Unrelenting Death Knight damage increased by 20%.
- - Unrelenting Rider health increased by 30%.
- - Spectral Trainee health increased by 55%.
- - Spectral Trainee melee damage reduced by 100% --And these guys were hitting too hard.
- - Spectral Death Knight health increased by 40%.
- - Spectral Death Knight damage increased by 20%.
- - Spectral Rider health increased by 30%.
- - Spectral Warhorse health increased by 50%.
- - Frontloading the difficulty in phase 1 also means we’ve made phase 2 a bit easier, reducing the Harvester’s health by 15%.
The four Horsemen:
- - Baron Rivendare, High Thane Korh’azz, Lady Blaumeux and Sir Zeliek had their HP retuned to be in line with other bosses and compensate from the damage boost players have in 3.3.5 as compared to 3.0.
- - Modified insect swarm’s timer to be more in line with the DBM/BW addons.
- - The Crypt Guard adds now have 90% increased HP and hit 20% harder.
- - Crypt Guards now correctly Frenzy when below 30% health.
- - Anub’rekhan’s health increased by 20%.
Grand Mistress Faerlina:
- - Naxxramas Worshippers had their health increased by 100% so they no longer accidentally die sooner than their intended time of demise.
- - Grand Mistress Faerlina’s Rain of Fire should no longer excessively miss or resist.
- - Grand Mistress Faerlina’s health increased by roughly 11%.
- - Maexxna Spiderlings’ health increased by 100%.
- - Maexxna Web Wrap’s health increased by 100%.
- Sludge Belcher respawn rate was changed to be in line with other trash spawns within the construct quarter.
- - Movement speed increased by 30%.
- - Attack speed has been reduced by roughly 20%. This means he gets one less attack every 5 strikes.
- - Hateful Strike now has variance in how often it strikes a target.
- Once again, one of the seriously undertuned bosses.
- - Grobbulus’s melee damage has been increased by ~8%.
- - Grobbulus’s health has been increased by ~13%;
- - Fallout Slime health increased by 80%;
- - Fallout Slime melee damage increased by 50%.
Noth the Plaguebringer:
- - Increased the health of Noth the Plaguebringer’s adds by ~80%.
- - Increased the damage of Noth the Plaguebringer’s adds by ~40%.
Heigan the Unclean:
- - Heigan the Unclean will be less likely to aggro players when they’re entering his room.
- - Loatheb will no longer maintain an encounter in progress and keep players captive after his defeat.
- - Loatheb’s movement speed has been increased by 30%.
- - Loatheb’s attack speed has been reduced by roughly 20%. This means he gets one less attack every 5 strikes.
Vault of Archavon:
- - Archavon the Stone Watcher’s health increased by ~40% on 10 man difficulty.
- - Archavon the Stone Watcher’s melee damage increased by 30% on 10 man difficulty.
- - Archavon the Stone Watcher’s health increased by ~40% on 25 man difficulty.
- - Archavon the Stone Watcher’s melee damage increased by 30% on 25 man difficulty.
Halls of Stone:
- - Brann Bronzebeard should now properly respawn in five minutes after his death and resume the Tribunal of Ages event in the proper phase;
- - Brann Bronzebeard is now less prone to getting stuck while pathing from the Tribunal of Ages towards Sjonnir the Ironshaper's room.
- - Revenants respawn timer was normalized to be the same for all types of revenants.
- - Added scripts for Rocknar, Bloodspore Harvester, Bloodspore Roaster, Bloodspore Firestarter.
- - Updated inhabittype for some creatures.
- - Updated creature_texts
- - Dueling Cooldown Script Reset in certain areas of the world.
- - Added Everfrost Chip - Sons of Hodir repeatable reputation gain item.
- - Instance reset timer fixed.
- - Queue Announcer FIX.