- First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
- Game client includes WoW Legion models.
How to set realmlist if you direct download the game?
- 1.Right click World of Warcraft folder and select properties.
- 2.Unckeck Read-only then click apply(select all files and folders->ok).
- Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft 3.3.5a (www.xwow.eu)". When you've found it, open up the directory called "data", then go into the directory called either enUS or enUS/enGB, depending on your client language.
- Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
- Erase all text and change it to: set realmlist logon.xwow.eu
You can now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket.
What we offer?
- - A progressive 3.3.5a WotLK gameplay with raids and dungeons opening one by one to simulate the official experience.
- - Heirloom vendors at every start zone, to make the levelling much easier for everyone.
- - Rate XP Quest: 3x
- - Rate XP Kill: 1x
- - Rate Drop Money: 1x
- - Rate Drop Item: 1x
- - Crafting: 1x
- - Rate Reputation: 1x